A Century Of Insurance Coverage Experience
Fowler Bell PLLC is the law firm of choice for clients who want sophisticated, yet cost-effective solutions to their insurance-related concerns. We have been a respected leader in insurance defense and coverage law for many decades, combining the personable, responsive representation of a small practice with legal acumen, experience, and results.
Whether the situation calls for arbitration, mediation, litigation, or appeal, our team remains professional, practical, and focused on achieving optimal results with minimal impact on our clients’ bottom lines.
Insurance Defense in Lexington, KY
Fowler Bell offers insurance defense solutions for local, statewide, and national companies and entities. The services our insurance defense attorneys provide are supported by creative, persistent solutions and robust support from our team. Since insurance defense spans many industries, our team is also well-versed in common overlapping disciplines like bankruptcy and employment law.
Our staff has years of reviews, testimony, and results to back up their services. We have saved millions by resolving insurance claims through mediation and litigation.
Our Insurance Defense Services - For Businesses
Based in Lexington, our law firm provides efficient representation in a full array of insurance defense and coverage cases across Kentucky, including those that involve the following:
- Arbitration or mediation
- Bad faith allegations
- Business interruption coverage
- Claim management and apportionment services
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Construction defect litigation
- Coverage analysis and opinion letters
- Directors and officers (D&O) liability
- Errors and omissions
- First-party claims for property damage or liability
- Professional liability coverage
- Reinsurance advice and disputes
- Subrogation claims against third parties
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists (UM/UIM)
- Workers’ compensation claims (including subrogation recovery)
Why Choose Us - The Fowler Bell PLLC Difference
Our well-trained legal team has a unique ability to take complicated insurance liability theories and make them understandable to clients. We also represent clients in state and federal civil cases by employing the most appropriate contemporary liability theories and defenses.
Among many other accolades, our solid legal representation has garnered us recognition as a “Best Law Firm” by U.S. News and World Report in 2017 and Best’s “Client-Recommended” award as an insurance firm that has been listed for more than 50 years.
Fowler Bell PLLC has been honored to represent numerous businesses and corporations across Kentucky, providing proactive coverage analysis and risk management counsel. We have also defended many different insurers, including:
- American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- American International Group, Inc.
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company
- Burlington/First Financial Insurance Company
- CNA Insurance Company
- EMC Insurance Companies
- Encompass Insurance Company
- Erie Insurance Exchange
- Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company
- GMAC Insurance
- IAT Insurance Group
- Kentucky Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance Company
- Lawyers Mutual Insurance Company of Kentucky
- Nautilus Insurance Company
- Prudential Insurance Company of America
- State Automobile Mutual Insurance Company
What to Expect from Your Initial Consultation
In your initial consultation, we will discuss the basics of your case and determine if we are the best option for your needs. Once we’ve taken on your case, we will then gather further information regarding your case and develop a plan of action based on your goals. Throughout the legal process, our attorneys are available to discuss updates or changes in strategy.
Contact Fowler Bell, Today!
Insurance claims bleed billions from companies every year. Our insurance defense attorneys offer a line of support to protect against claims and grow your enterprise. Whether you need assistance drafting a disclaimer, mediating a coverage dispute, litigating a subrogation case, or resolving another matter, contact Fowler Bell PLLC at 859-252-6700 or online.