Fowler Bell PLLC
Talented Problem Solvers Since 1897
Fowler Bell PLLC combines the efficiency and cost-sensitivity of a small firm with the authoritative, results-driven approach of a much larger one. From our headquarters in Lexington, our lawyers have been serving clients across Kentucky and nationwide for over 120 years.
Meet the Fowler Bell Family
Our attorneys are calm and strategic under intense pressure due, in part, to our close-knit support. Beyond their industry experience and legal prowess, the attorneys at Fowler Bell are widely respected for their integrity, responsiveness, and no-nonsense style. They take a practical approach to resolving conflicts, providing creative alternatives, wise counsel, and high-value results to clients facing difficult business or personal challenges.
Learn more about our individual lawyers by clicking on their full bios here:
Our Legacy of Service
True to our firm’s rich legacy of community service, our lawyers strive to be “part of the solution” by serving on countless local boards and donating time to community organizations. Our attorneys also distinguish themselves at the state and national level by playing pivotal leadership roles in various professional organizations.
Strategic Representation in a Broad Spectrum of Practice Areas
Our areas of practice include but are not limited to the following:
- Business bankruptcy and financial restructuring — We regularly represent local, regional, and national clients and others in insolvency matters.
- Business law and commercial disputes — Our commercial law attorneys bring a cumulative half-century of experience and a personal understanding of client goals.
- Collections — Our collections services include individualized plans for the collection of unsecured debt, asset location, and bankruptcy matters. We have built one of the most respected collections practices in Kentucky.
- Criminal defense — We defend individuals accused of DUI, domestic violence, and other district court offenses.
- Education/School law — We serve school boards and administrators as general counsel or as special project advisors to resolve education problems quickly.
- Employment law — Our firm is proficient at efficiently resolving employment disputes. We also assist employers with transactional matters such as contract drafting and review.
- Estate planning and administration — From simple wills and trusts to complex asset protection strategies, our firm helps individuals develop personalized estate plans. We also provide guidance through the estate administration process.
- Family law — Our representation in divorce, custody disputes and other family matters is both personal and professional.
- Insurance defense — Our firm has been an acknowledged leader in insurance defense and coverage matters for nearly a century.
- Litigation — We are experienced in complex and multi-party litigation, from appellate advocacy to actions affecting the family.
- Mediation and arbitration — Our alternative dispute resolution attorneys are respected for their integrity, understanding of complex issues, and ability to find equitable solutions for all parties.
- Real estate law — We advise clients on real estate acquisition and sale transactions, horizontal property regimes, and more.
- Workers’ compensation defense — We advise on workers’ compensation issues, assisting and representing employers in all phases of the workers’ compensation process, from just after an injury occurs through discovery and litigation, to settlement and the handling of ongoing medical issues.
Contact Fowler Bell Today!
For over a century, Fowler Bell has combined unrivaled expertise and long-lasting relationships to provide for our clients. Learn more about Fowler Bell PLLC and our wide array of legal services by calling 859-252-6700 or contacting us online.